Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I try out PMF’s platform before I buy?
- How much time should I spend preparing for the GMAT?
- I’m taking the GMAT in two weeks. Can PrepMyFuture help me improve my score?
- I’m looking for a 99th percentile GMAT score. Can PrepMyFuture help me?
- Why is PrepMyFuture different from other online GMAT preparation sites?
- Isn’t the GMAT an American exam? Why should I do my preparation with a French company?
- Can I share my account with someone else?
Can I try out PMF’s platform before I buy?
Full access to our GMAT Prep platform is limited to members. However, to get a feel for how our service works, you can try our “Free Session of the Day”.
How much time should I spend preparing for the GMAT?
PrepMyFuture is built to reduce the amount of time needed to prepare for the GMAT. While students have often spent several months preparing by other traditional methods, our platform will allow you to make significant progress in one month.
I’m taking the GMAT in two weeks. Can PrepMyFuture help me improve my score?
PrepMyFuture’s platform is designed for users who will practice intensively for one month to six weeks. However, even a week or two of use could improve your score significantly, depending on your level of preparation.
I’m looking for a 99th percentile GMAT score. Can PrepMyFuture help me?
PrepMyFuture’s question bank contains questions from both ends of the spectrum, ranging from the easiest to the most difficult. You will find many questions that are both Quantitative and Verbal that approximate questions at the 750 to 800 range on the real GMAT.
Why is PrepMyFuture different from other online GMAT preparation sites?
- Adaptive learning, taken to the limit : with 492 concepts linked to our database of over 1200 questions, you can learn on our platform just about every concept that you will need to know for the GMAT.
- Focus on efficiency : the goal of our platform is to optimize your GMAT prep. That means getting the information and the practice you need, just when you need it. We are not claiming to make the GMAT easy, but we do claim to make it possible to get the score you want.
- Dual approach – lessons/strategies : We have split the traditional GMAT curriculum in two. We give you all the information and formulas you need, and then when you are comfortable with the material, we teach you how to use them in the context of real GMAT questions.
Isn’t the GMAT an American exam? Why should I do my preparation with a French company?
All our content is written by native English speakers who are also professional GMAT instructors, with years of experience in the classroom. This should please our English speaking users! But for our international users, we bring an extra advantage... these GMAT instructors have significant experience teaching the GMAT to non-native English speakers. Unlike USA-based companies, our instructors know where foreign GMAT takers have trouble, and our platform adapts to their needs.
Can I share my account with someone else?
Since PrepMyFuture is an adaptive learning platform, the more questions a user completes, the more the platform will be able to help him or her improve. With two users on the same account, the system will no longer be very useful to either user.
- What if I don’t understand something on the platform? Can I contact PrepMyFuture for more information?
- Can PrepMyFuture help me prepare for other tests besides the GMAT?
- What is the source of the content used on the PrepMyFuture platform?
- What does “adaptive content” mean?)
- Are PrepMyFuture’s estimated scores accurate?
- Are the questions on PrepMyFuture’s platform official GMAT questions?)
What if I don’t understand something on the platform? Can I contact PrepMyFuture for more information?
Our courses are designed and tested to be as clear as possible. But if you find that you still don’t understand something in the platform, feel free to contact us using the contact form in the site.
Can PrepMyFuture help me prepare for other tests besides the GMAT?
Our platform only pertains to the GMAT for the moment, but we plan to make other exams available on our platform in the near future. Come back in a few months and you might find the SAT, the GRE, or even the TOEFL.
What is the source of the content used on the PrepMyFuture platform?
The learning materials used on our site are a combination of materials obtained from a license with a well-known editor based in the United States, and with content prepared and written by our own team of experts.
What does “adaptive content” mean?
On the GMAT exam, the level of difficulty of each question you are asked depends on your response given to the previous question. If you are doing well, the questions will get harder; if you are not doing so well, the questions will get easier.
PrepMyFuture’s platform operates on the same principle – if you are doing well, the questions we give you will be more difficult. If you have mastered a subject, we will start giving you questions from topics you have not mastered yet. We call this system "adaptive content" – it adapts to you!
Are PrepMyFuture’s estimated scores accurate?
The algorithm in PrepMyFuture’s platform is sophisticated and has been tested and retested to approximate the GMAT scoring system as much as possible. We believe our estimated scores will approximate the actual GMAT score by one or two percentage points of your current level.
Are the questions on PrepMyFuture’s platform official GMAT questions?
The official GMAT questions are the property of the GMAC and so we cannot use them on our site. However, our questions consist of the same format and content, and are rated at the same level of difficulty.
About the details
- Is payment with PrepMyFuture secure?
- I’d like to renew my subscription with PrepMyFuture for another month. How much will this cost?
- Are there any hidden fees? Is tax included in the price shown?
- Is PrepMyFuture’s platform compatible with both Mac and PC? Is it compatible with all web browsers?
Is payment with PrepMyFuture secure?
The service provider Ogone, in partnership with both Visa International and Mastercard, processes all of our payments.
I’d like to renew my subscription with PrepMyFuture for another month. How much will this cost?
For each additional month after the first, the price falls to 75 euros per month.
Are there any hidden fees? Is tax included in the price shown?
The price indicated is the price you will pay – all fees and taxes are included.
Is PrepMyFuture’s platform compatible with both Mac and PC? Is it compatible with all web browsers?
The platform is web-based and involves no downloading of software, so it is compatible with all computers having access to the internet. While our service has been designed to be compatible with all current browsers, we recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for optimum performance. You can download the latest version of Chrome (here) and Firefox (here).