The school and the teachers have access to a dashbord that includes:
- Homework management
- Identification of the relevant topics to explain in class
- School global insights + Classroom view + Individual student view
We offer additional materials to teachers:
- They can use during class or for exams
- Includes a full printable TOEIC® mock exam
- These materials are free of charge when you adopt PrepMyFuture
The TOEIC is an English proficiency test that contains 200 multiple choices questions. The test evaluates your ability to communicate in English at work. In its most common version (Reading & Listening) it has two parts:
It is the most common English proficiency certification in many countries including France. It is used by schools and recrutors when assessing candidates.
The format of the test is quite unusual for many candidates not used to standardised tests. A preparation is helpful no matter what your proficiency level is.