Who Should Take the DELE?
The DELE is for candidates who are over 16 years old and who wish to attest their level of Spanish, whether for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
This official certification is issued by the Cervantes Institute on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Vocational Training. The University of Salamanca manages both the preparation and the correction of the tests.
There are 6 levels, recognized by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR):
Voici une sélection d'articles qui vont t'intéresser!
Sur les mêmes catégories :
Everything about DELE
- Why Take the DELE?
- Which DELE Level Should I Choose?
- The Different Sections of the DELE B1
- The Different Sections of the DELE B2
- How Is the DELE Scored?
- How Much Does Taking the DELE Cost?
- What Are the Dates of the DELE Sessions?
- How to prepare for the DELE?
- What Are the Differences Between the DELE and the SIELE Exam?