The Different Sections of the DELE B2
The DELE B2 is divided in 4 different parts, organized as follows:
Writing (Group 1):
- Ex 1: Listen to an audio and then write a formal or informal text in which ideas and arguments are presented in a clear/structured and detailed manner, respecting the conventions and characteristics of the genre.
- Ex 2: Write a formal text in the form of an article (stating your opinion) for a newspaper, blog or magazine in which ideas are presented clearly and in a structured manner.
Beware: You must follow the instructions given in the test (text format, number of words).
Speaking (Group 2):
- Ex 1: Assess different propositions and talk about them
- Ex 2: Describe and talk about a fictitious situation, based on a picture
- Ex 3: Comment on survey data
Each section of the test is graded out of 25 points.