The Different Sections of the DELE B1
The DELE B1 is divided in 4 different parts, organized as follows:
Writing (Group 1)
- Ex 1: Write a simple and coherent piece of information after reading a short text.
- Ex 2: Write a descriptive or narrative essay in which the candidate must appeal to their own opinions, interests, personal experiences, etc.
Beware: You must follow the instructions given in the test (text format, number of words).
Speaking (Group 2)
- Ex 1: Briefly introduce oneself
- Ex 2: Take part in a conversation
- Ex 3: Describe a photograph and taking part in a conversation
- Ex 4: Dialogue in a fictitious situation
Each section of the test is graded out of 25 points.